I couldn't find it in what my collection gives me (or I am blind), but: is there a mention in the sources - or an official depiction - that details if Rokugani Dragons have three or four toes on their hands? I want to work out the description of a mural, but that detail eludes me, and the number has actual cultural significance, 4 being the typical civilian Chinese number, three the typical Japanese number
Or... might it be totally different and have five as depicted in some of the TCG cards and reserved for the Chinese emperor traditionally?
To establish lore, let's assume the following hierarchy, top to bottom:
- text from Official RPG books for the Legends of the 5 Rings RPGs
- text from Oriental Adventures material not under the L5R rules but set in Rokugan
- text from Official Adventures not in the print products (aka an official campaign)
- Official L5R Novels text & CCG/LCG fiction text
- Official RPG artwork
- Official CCG/LCG card text
- Official CCG artwork
Not allowable as a source are inofficial texts and book covers from the novels. Fanzine contents is only permissible as supporting evidence.