What options do druids have to keep other druids out of their sacred groves?
Some contrasting examples:
- Wizards like to Teleport. To keep out other wizards, a wizard can use Dimensional Lock (on an admittedly tiny area).
- Clerics don't have a lot of teleportation spells. To keep out those clerics with access to the Travel domain, other clerics could cast Dimensional Lock or Forbiddance.
Druids probably have a tree or eighty nearby. If a druid wants to go somewhere using Transport via Plants, I imagine having any "normal plant (equal to the druid's size or larger)" around would be both convenient and thematic.
What problem am I trying to solve? Two problems:
- As best as I can tell, Druids do not have an equivalent spell on their list the way Wizards and Clerics have Dimensional Lock and the like. Perhaps I've missed a Druid spell from a supplement that fits the bill. If the spell exists and I've missed it, I hope to learn of it.(1) This is the main point of my question.
- Assuming that there is no "Lock Tree from Transport" type spell, I'm trying to find RAW ways to prevent druids of opposing clans from getting into each others' personal groves. My campaign posits different druidic clans, similar to how there are different deities for clerics and different schools for wizards. For purposes of this question, assume one clan favours roasted beans from Coffea arabica while the opposing clan praises the leaves of Camellia sinensis. There's a rivalry for good land that threatens to become a Range War.
- The druids kill all the vegetation nearby. This seems kinda.... anti-druidic.
- Create a House Rule that druids can cast Forbiddance on one grove, and one druid may have only one Forbiddance spell in effect at one time. I'm probably going to do this, but not sure what else it will break.
I am assuming the other druids know where the opposing clan's grove is, because I am assuming the druids have access to Commune with Nature and thus can easily deduce the locations of the biggest coffee trees.
(1) "Casting Lock Tree from Transport Layer Attacks, the Druid uses the power of Almighty Root to walk the entire tree and encrypt each leaf with an asymmetric public key. Only those with the corresponding private key may unlock the tree for transport."