I have an idea for a spellcaster character but it needs as many feats as possible.
I'm aware that things that grant bonus feats are rare or non-existant. I don't really need any feats, just spellcaster-relevant feats - you know, Spell Focus, Spell Penetration, Metamagic feats and such.
Things like Fighter bonus feats are ofc irrelevant here since it only grants combat feats and I wouldn't get spell slots.
Is there a way to get more spellcasting feats than the obvious Human Wizard?
Loremaster prestige class can grant a bonus feat at first level while progressing spellcasting which is good. The catch is that it requires a Skill Focus feat as prerequisite which makes it useless unless there is a way to get Skill Focus as a bonus feat somehow.
Constraints and limits:
- class is not important, but it should be one with full spellcasting progression (having lvl 9 spells in the end) - I don't consider other classes as spellcasters
- spontaneous or prepares is not important
- race is not important, human was only picked as obvious for the bonus feat
- not restricting materials on purpose, I'll check the answers for sources but wish to know what's where even if I can't use it - someone else might
- there is no target number of feats, just as many spellcasting feats as possible
- spell progression is important but losing 1-2 levels of spell progression might be acceptable depending on the tradeoff
- level was not specified on purpose, we're around lvl 15 at the moment but ofc wanna know about higher level possibilities as well