I am hoping to play a 15th level character in my new campaign. We are starting from that level and progressing from there.
What is the best combination of my levels, ASI, feats, magic items, etc, with the optimization objective being to maximize Damage Per Round(DPR). Multiclassing and all variant rules are permitted as long as they are RAW. I would like this character to do the most DPR at level 20, even if the earlier levels are not as optimized because of this. Please allow for the use of the feature of the horizon walkers 11th level feature - do not make a build which cannot use it.
Use point buy or standard array for ability score generating
- Any amount of enemies 2)Assume AC 18 and saving throws of +8 3)Assume no vulnerabilities/resistances or immunities (but a better build will be one with less resisted/immune damage types) 4)The rest of the party are a redemption paladin 15/a sorcerer (divine soul) 5, hexblade 10/fighter 1, hexblade 14/grave cleric 15/wizard 15. Only one character will buff me at a time, and the hexblades are both using concentration.
- Whichever will give me more DPR - multiple enemies or single target - use in your calculations
The Character requires at least eleven levels in Ranger(Horizon Walker) to use its teleporting ability.
- All official WotC books allowed
- Anything RAW allowed
- All magic items available - but only one artifact, and two legendary items (except moonblade because of its unlimited damage)
- No wish/wish-granting
- Aim for consistency - things that can only be used once per short/long rest aren't included, but if it can be used if it is available for 4 encounters, with one short rest in the middle.