I'm looking for an old adventure module and I can't remember the name.
This is what I remember:
- For AD&D 1e, and may have been a DM's Guild publication
- For low level characters, not more than 5th
- Wizard is trapped in a magic circle and begs for help
- One room is a "refrigerator" with a bound ice-elemental to keep it cold
- One room has a pet basilisk, and anti-stoning spectacles hanging outside the door
- Magical "elevator" that goes to every floor of the tower, and one floor is "secret"
I think the cover art was a B&W drawing of a lone medieval type tower, with lightning bolts flashing around it. The perspective has the viewer looking up at the tower from the ground level.
This is definitely not the Ghost Tower of Inverness.
I remember playing this sometime between 1980 and 1990