Is there any combination of abilities that allow one to make multiple ranged attacks per turn, every turn, that are Wisdom-based?
Examples of the sort of things I have in mind:
- Some way to use Wisdom with ranged weapon attacks that is compatible with Extra Attack and/or two-weapon fighting
- Some way to get eldritch blast to use Wisdom
- Some other cantrip that includes multiple attacks, and uses Wisdom
If there are multiple approaches, the one which achieves the greatest number of “hits” (even if it does less damage) is ideal for my purposes. If there are multiple approaches to getting the same number of attacks, then I’ll likely favor whichever does so at the earliest level, though depending on the details other considerations (such as how many resources are dedicated to this) may win out.
The only option I am aware of for this is magic stone, but that has some awkward impediments:
- You need a bonus action to set it up
- It’s not clear that throwing a magic stone is compatible with Extra Attack, and it probably isn’t compatible with two-weapon fighting
- Using a sling is on better ground with respect to Extra Attack, but definitely cannot achieve two-weapon fighting. Some still argue it cannot work with Extra Attack, too.
Feats, variant human, and various Tasha’s alternate or optional features are allowed. Unearthed Arcana content is allowed so long as it hasn’t been superceded by official publications, but I would prefer non-UA content. Regardless, please note the source of all materials going into achieving the build.