Inspired by this comment, I want to know what other classes/archetypes a player can dip in order to get a metamagic feat as a bonus feat (and if I missed any).
To set the bounds of the list, the list of classes/archetypes should adhere to the following requirements:
- The class should be what grants the bonus feat, although it doesn't have to do so directly.
- Invalid: Saying that you can take 2 levels in x class and then take a metamagic feat for the feat you get at y level is not valid for us.
- Valid: Saying that you can take 2 levels of shaman to get a hex for which you can choose the Secret hex, which grants a metamagic feat, is valid.
- Two or less levels required in the class/archetype for the bonus feat. (E.g. 5 levels of vanilla wizard is not a dip for us.) Do note the number of levels required for this.
- The base class and archetypes may all be mentioned. (E.g. Unsworn shaman and shaman both count as answers.)
- Links should be provided to the relevant material, or the sourcebook if the content is not available on the web.
- 3pp is allowed, but it should be noted as such.
- Prestige classes are allowed as a character may incidentally qualify for them on their own. Noting the requirements for the class would be nice, but not necessary.
A starting point for answers has been made as a community wiki post, feel free to add to it or post your own answer.