So I kind of forgot that tomorrow is the birthday of my dear mother-in-law, and I (stupidly in hindsight) promised I would show her "the biggest choir anyone could ever make, no humans required". So now I have 24 hours left before she arrives to see the choir I promised her, I really need to do something and gather as many non-humans (read: non-humanoids) with the time I have left - and give them each a paper with the lyrics of the song we will perform. After all, if I have to fulfill this promise I will do it my way - with gruesome melodies straight from hell.
The following rules apply:
- Only officially published materials
- You can only use summoned or conjured creatures in your choir, and you or your summoned creatures can not interact with creatures you have not summoned or conjured yourself
- Creatures must not be of the creature type "humanoid"
- Up to 20 levels at your disposal
- Multiclassing allowed
- Feats and Magic Items are available as needed
- Unlimited money
- Creatures have to speak at least one language, though being fluent is Abyssal is not required
- Time Limit: 24 hours
- The sheets with the lyrics would need to be created as well, you have one copy on a piece of paper yourself
- The choir must be able to perform at least 1 minute continously, if it last longer a nice addition