This is going to be a question to all the old-bees. Which D&D adventures (any edition) have a sun blade as a magic item? I thought Temple of the Frog did, but cannot find it in the module.
- I10 Ravenloft II: The House on Gryphon Hill, though it imposes a penalty if removed
- Book of Lairs (Dragonlance Lairs), in the adventure Stahnk
- FOR5 Elves of Evermeet, carried by Lady Ahskahala Durothil
- FRE2 Tantras, carried by the avatar of Torm
- The Ruins of Myth Drannor, in the adventure What We Face in Dreams
- The Ruins of Undermountain (DM's choice)
- Night Below, in a chest
- HHQ5 Fighter's Challenge II, in an armory
- Anauroch: The Empire of Shade, where one appears in Askilion's Tower
- The Dungeon #17 adventure Out of the Ashes
- The Dungeon #51 adventure Ailamere's Lair
- The Dungeon #54 adventure Dark Thane Macbeth, where it is carried by Macduff
- The Dungeon #71 adventure Dreadful Vestiges
- The Dungeon #134 adventure Into the Wormcrawl Fissure, where it appears in Dragotha's hoard
- The Dungeon #145 adventure City of Broken Idols
- The Polyhedron #42 adventure The Charleston Academy, where the character Anastasia carries one
In 5th Edition
- Candlekeep Mysteries
- Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
- Journey through the Radiant Citadel, in "Trench of Love Lost"
- Out of the Abyss (Dawnbringer – not technically a Sun Blade, but it "has all the properties of a sun blade"
- Curse of Strahd (the Sunsword – not technically a Sun Blade, but it "has all the properties of a sun blade")