Is Dunamancy legal in Adventurers League?
The Adventurer’s League Player’s Guide v12.1 lists the eligible sourcebooks for use in AL play:
WHAT RULEBOOKS SHOULD I USE?
You can use non-optional rules found in the Player’s Handbook, the Basic Rules, and all the books listed below. If a rule has been reprinted in a newer resource, you must always use the latest printing.
- Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons (FTD)
- Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse (MPMM)
- Spelljammer: Adventures in Space (SAS) (on August 16, 2022)*
- Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (SCAG)
- Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything (TCE)
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (XGE)
- Additional options as presented in the FAQ
You may also use the rules found in the following digital publications:
- Elemental Evil Player’s Companion (EEPC)
- Locathah Rising (LR)
Additionally, the following variant or optional rules are available:
- Chapter 6: Customization Options (PH)
- Customizing Your Origin (TCE)
- Half-Elf and Tiefling Variants (SCAG)
- Option: Human Languages (SCAG)
- Optional Class Features (TCE)
- Variant Human Traits (PH)
*Races from the Unearthed Arcana playtest “Travelers of the Multiverse” are available for play in Spelljammer Academy adventures prior to August 16, which must then be updated to the rules present in Spelljammer: Adventures in Space when playing on or after August 16.
Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount, the sourcebook for dunamancy spells and subclasses, is not on this list.