This is the second take on this problem, incorporating feedback from the first round, full background detail can be found there.
In brief, I am looking to create a simple, single focus magic item that helps characters carry more weight, without the extra benefits and complications that a Bag of Holding has1.
Sack of Looting
Wonderous Item, Uncommon
This item appears like a large sack that weighs 5 pounds. It can hold 360 pounds of content, without changing its total weight. Items put into the sack automatically shrink to fit while inside, and any item will fit in, as long as its weight is increasing the contents to no more than 360 pounds. You can put items into the sack or take them out with a normal object interaction. Creatures are unaffected by the sack's magic (you can put them in if small enough, but they are neither shrunk, nor is their weight affected). If the sack is destroyed, its contents return to their normal size and weight.
Are there any balance, mechanics or wording issues this item would have?
1 Such as for example,
- the question if something in the bag counts as carried
- questions about the nature and workings of the interdimensional portal that provides access to the bag
- the ability to hide items from divination because they may not be not on the same plane of existence in the bag
- issues of what happens when you put the bag into another extradimensional space; or if you do that on the astral plane
- questions about the size of objects and the opening and if they fit into the bag