So I'm trying to turn Nezuko, from Demon Slayer, into a Vampire in a setting in the Dark Ages. She's basically Nezuko but transplanted to another setting. I'm currently using "Vampire the Masquerade - Dark Ages 20th Anniversary edition" and don't want to use anything beyond that.
As a result if I was to turn her into a Vampire, as that's the point of this exercise, what be the best build to have for her and if so why? I want to keep her as intact as possible whilst making her a Vampire.
I'm a total newbie at this game and thus would greatly request assistance on helping me on this matter.
The Demon Slayer Wiki page for Nezuko summarises a lot of information about her including her personality, but the key points are:
- Nezuko was an eldest sister before becoming a demon. Although she straddles the line between monster and human, she seems to be lucid just enough that she's still there, and is caring and protective towards others, going up to fiercely defensive when someone's in danger.
- She's a fast and powerful combatant, possessing claws, fangs, and considerable brute strength.
- She's developed a blood control art: she seems to be able to ignite, soldify, and fluidly control her own blood and sometimes that of others.
- She can also change size, ranging between a younger version of herself or a taller adult version.
- Nezuko sleeps instead of consuming humans (including their blood) like demons are supposed to. As a result, she spends most of her time sleeping, using her size change ability to fit into a carryable box.