After I had some issues following the and perhaps driven by visits of my mother-in-law (and again), this year she decided to pay me a visit on valentines day, which means I have a whole week (7 days) to prepare! Unfortunately I went overboard again and promised more things to impress her - I mean, impose my creativity and talent upon her - which led me to state the following:
"You really think that was all I can do? I will show you true beauty. I shall create the most magnificent field of flowers you have ever witnessed, for I can do anything!"
The moment I saw the thin smile on her lips I realized the trap I ran into, but it was already too late, the words were spoken. "I will look forward to it then. I sure hope you don't disappoint me..." - with those words, she left and I went to work.
For this task the following rules and limits apply:
- Only officially published materials
- Up to 20 levels at your disposal
- Multiclassing allowed
- Feats and Magic Items are available as needed
- Unlimited money
- Time Limit: 7 days (or 168 hours / 241.920 minutes if you like that better)
- No use of wish in any capacity
- The flowers must at the very least look fresh / alive when my mother-in-law arrives, though actually fresh ones are of course superior
- If you bring creatures that count as plants, that is a bonus and also a valid addition
- Illusory flowers do not count, since unfortunately my mother-in-law is blessed with Truesight out to ridiculous ranges.
The best answer would be one to create as many distinctive physical flowers as possible, meaning the count matters first and foremost.