I have been playing tabletop RPG's since the mid-1990's. One of the first adventures I ever played the DM got from a magazine. I would really like to figure out what the adventure was called so I can find a copy.
Here is what I remember.
- This was approx 1995 or 1996 so the adventure would have been from around that time or earlier.
- At the time we were playing D&D 2nd ed. So this adventure was most likely for that system.
- It was from a magazine. I'm not positive, but I don't think it was Dungeon magazine.
- The DM made us roll up characters based on ourselves – I don't know if this was actually part of the adventure or he just thought it was a good idea because there was almost no combat or anything.
- Almost all of the adventure was solving puzzles.
- If you died you got resurrected. There was some way to keep track of how many lives you used.
- There were white feathers given to players. I cannot remember if you got a white feather for dying or for successfully solving a puzzle.
I would appreciate if anyone could point me to this adventure.