I am searching for a combat system based on standard playing cards (aka the French 52-card deck) instead of dice. The system should include melee combat and modern firearms, so that it can be used for a post-apocalyptic scenario.
To be more precise, this system should use standard playing cards for these game features:
- Using firearms
- Using melee weapons
- Unarmed combat
- Performing Maneuvers, in the event a PC possesses knowledge of particular fighting style
- Determining the hit location and the damage suffered
The game should also include:
- A range of firearms, from simple pistols to sniper rifles
Modifiers that increase or decrease the chance to hit:
- based on the PC's skill with the weapon
- environmental conditions
- the physical condition of the attacker (injury, hunger, radiation poisoning, etc.)
Injury should have significant effects on those who suffer them
The system need not include all of these features, but must be able to handle at least the fighting with firearms.