316.8 kph at least, depending on calculation order. Up to 736.4 kph.
The calculation you linked is mostly correct up until the unnatural bonuses.
Unfortunately, only Unnatural Speed affects speed at all.
So I will repeat it here again:
- 50 starting agility
- +5 from being a Raven Guard
- +5 from armor history
- +10 from power armour mk6
- +20 from all of the advances
for a total of 90 agility. That's +9 bonus, which raises to +13 with burst of speed solo mode ability. That means movement rate of 14/28/42/84.
Now, let's heap things up.
- Sprint talent doubles the running distance.
- Wings of the Raven jump pack triples base movement.
- Dilation Field gives Unnatural Speed (also Unnatural Agility, which is irrelevant here).
- Wings of Angels assault marine ability increases jump pack movement rate by 20.
So, an x2 bonus, x2 bonus and an x3 bonus, which together give us a whopping x5 bonus. And a flat addition to movement rate, which I'm really unclear as to when to apply.
Anyway, the final running speed will be no less than 440. Rounds being 5 seconds long, that's 88 meters per second, or 316.8 kilometers per hour.
If Wings of Angels add to base move, we'll have running speed of 1020. That's 204 meters per second, or 736.4 kilometers per hour - a bid to outrun a jet!