I've been playing a Metacreativity (Constructor) Psion for a few months, and I'm worried that my feat selection is not very good. I've been told by multiple sources that some of the feats that I've taken (like Psionic Body) are really bad, but I don't really know what I should replace them with. I have access to Psionic Reformation, so changing my feats around is trivial.
My DM doesn't allow 3.5 content, everything has to be from a Paizo Pathfinder product, with the exception of the Dreamscarred Press psionics stuff, which is also allowed. We are not using retraining rules, so the only things I can change around are the things that Psychic Reformation can change.
My character is a level 13 Psion with the Metacreativity (Constructor) discipline. I am also Mythic Tier 3. I am an Archmage. My GM has ruled that psionics counts as arcane magic for the purposes of Mythic, so anything that an arcane caster can get from there, I can probably get. If there are any questions about specific rulings that may apply, let me know and I will answer them.
My current feat set is:
- Additional Traits (I use this to get Spark of Creation and Psigifted(Astral Construct), to raise my maximum augment level by 1. My GM doesn't allow traits without a feat.)
- Persistent Power
- Selective Power
- Advanced Constructs
- Power Penetration
- Greater Power Penetration
- Boost Construct (Constructor bonus feat)
- Overchannel (Psion bonus feat)
- Psionic Body (Psion bonus feat)
- Psionic Meditation (Psion bonus feat)
- Dual Path (Heirophant) (Mythic. I use this to get Mighty Summons, which lets me summon Agile constructs.)
- Spell Penetration (Mythic) (Mythic. Applies to powers as well.)
I haven't chosen my 13th level feat yet. What else could I take, and what should I replace?