I'm playing a FR campaign as a level 7 Cleric of Mystra. I have the possibility of buying one of these two magic items:
- +2 Wisdom necklace
- A ring that gives a) nobody can see my alignment; b) evasion; c) +2 saving fortitude
Having evasion would be helpful, but +2 in Wisdom is also great.
Additional information that might be helpful in making a decision:
- My alignment is neutral good. I do not fear showing it as I do not fear saying I am a cleric of Mystra.
- My stats are 14str/10dex/16con/10int/17wis/16cha, and the only item currently improving my stats is a pair of Ogre Power Gloves.
- I don't always talk for the rest of group, even if I have the highest Diplomacy skill, as there is a Bard.
- The Wizard does not have Craft Wondrous, and when we are in cities the DM generally gives us the possibility of buying any item with a maximum gold amount (which is currently 12k gp).
- As a zealous follower of Mystra, I spend all of my havings in Magic items tradings. My actual items currently have a total value of around 10k gp, but I'm not sure about this.
Which one should I buy?