I roleplay a Paladin of Bahamut and there's a Cleric of Selune in my party as well who over time my Paladin has become attracted to. The idea of marriage certainly exists as I've met husbands and wives in my travels; however, I've never met a married adventure. I can't think of any reason an adventurer couldn't marry (other than the obvious: they live a dangerous life and travel which might put a prospective partner off), but:
- Can a Paladin and Cleric, of Bahamut and Selune respectively, marry?
- Is it common that either of these classes, or adventurers in general marry?
- We are of the same race, human, but if we weren't would there be restrictions there?
- We are also of different genders, but if we were the same would that also impose an issue?
- If it's possible, how would it be done?