I wasn't able to find anything, so I was wondering: is there a Pathfinder equivalent to the Ring of Arming from D&D 3.5e, and if so, what book is it from?

I don't care if it's not a ring — I'm looking for any item with an equivalent effect in Pathfinder.


Besides simply using the Ring of Arming as is...

There is the Armiger's Panoply and Folding Plate. You could always use some GM fiat in order to customize for a different/specific set of armor and/or weapon. For weapons specifically, the Called special ability would be quite nice. For more of vulgar display of power, there is the Swift Girding spell.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.