The School of Conjuration grants a Wizard the Minor Conjuration feature:
[...] you can use your action to conjure up an inanimate object in your hand or on the ground in an unoccupied space that you can see within 10 feet of you. This object can be no larger than 3 feet on a side and weigh no more than 10 pounds, and its form must be that of a nonmagical object that you have seen.
The object disappears after 1 hour, when you use this feature again, or if it takes any damage.
Under which of the following conditions will damage cause a conjured item to disappear, rendering it useless?
- Attacking with a conjured weapon?
- Firing a conjured piece of ammunition?
- Being attacked while wearing conjured leather armor?
- Being attacked while holding a conjured shield?
- Restraining a creature using conjured manacles?
- Consuming conjured food or drink?
- Conjuring a lit torch?