The game of Heroes Unlimited 2E that I'm currently playing in has a hero power that is available to Superheroes called "Control Kinetic Energy." The description for the power states that it can do the following:
- Null Movement Field (Prevent objects entering a certain radius from moving, effectively stopping them. Can be applied to specific objects as well).
- Increase Movement (Make specific Objects such as bullets, moving people, etc. move faster)
- Deflect Kinetic Energy (Can drain the kinetic energy from an attack while reflecting that energy back on its source)
Among these powers which are listed in the book:
- What are the limits of the power
- What level of fine control can you exercise with it?