My Sylph Mythic Champion 1/Fighter 7 (using the Mutation Warrior archetype) is having trouble deciding on good magical items to help them survive coming up on level 10 and high-end content. This is an extremely high-magic realm (dragons flying through the sky occasionally and GM specified high-stat rolls). I feel like my build has pure damage-dealing covered, but I know that DPS isn't the key to survival at higher levels. I'm primarily looking for items that add versatility to a martial class in non-combat encounters.
The campaign doesn't have ridiculous RP requirements, but I'd like to be able to do something other than hack n slash. The ability to mimic spellcasting could be useful, as well as skill bonuses and other magic effects that increase my ability in conversations and other things a Fighter would struggle with.
What magic items (Wondrous and otherwise) will help my character survive?
My build is:
- Medium STR, High DEX, Medium CON, High INT, Medium WIS, Low CHA
- Mutation Warrior Discoveries: 2 Vestigial Arms (one from level 7, one from Extra Discovery Feat)
- Multiweapon Fighting replaces TWF. (This was also GM OK'd to allow Imp/Greater Multiweapon)
- Weapon Finesse and Dervish Dance. I'm multiweilding Scimitars.
- Other functionality feats such as Power Attack (because Scimitars don't use Pihranna) and Maneuvers to taste
- High Acrobatics and Perform Dance skills (for movement and moneymaking) Weapon Finesse
- Heavy Blades focus for fighter weapon abilities
- The level 20 concept is using Mythic Champion and Step Up feat tree to approach and full attack for 13+ swings with high crit and automatic confirms from Fighter 20.