Last night, the party was fighting a Purple Worm when the fighter was swallowed and became unconscious. The wizard then transformed the worm into a frog via Slimy Transmutation.
Below, the powers descriptions:
Swallow (standard, at-will)
The purple worm tries to swallow a bloodied Medium or smaller creature it is grabbing; +21 vs Fortitude; the target is swallowed.
- The swallowed target is inside the purple worm and is
restraineduntil it is no longer swallowed.
- The swallowed target has line of sight and line of effect only to the purple worm
- No creature has line of sight or line of effect to the swallowed target.
- The only attacks the swallowed target can make are basic attacks.
- At the start of each of the purple worm’s turns, the swallowed target takes 10 damage plus 10 acid damage.
- When the purple worm dies, the target is no longer swallowed and can escape as a move action, appearing in the purple worm’s former space.
Slimy Transmutation: range 10, polymorph
- Target: One Creature
- Attack: Int vs Fortitude
- Hit: Target turns into a tiny toad (save ends)
- Miss: Target turns into a toad until the end of its next turn.
- Effect: As a toad, the target is dazed, and the only actions the target can take are to move its speed or shift. Damage from any source ends effect.
What should happen to the fighter and the worm in this moment?