The Wizards of the Coast archives host the following RPGA Living Campaign player reward cards:
- Living Greyhawk (3/2003 to 6/2008): Set 1, Set 2, and Set 3.
- Legacy of the Green Regent (5/2003 to 7/2005): Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, and Set 5.
- Mark of Heroes (11/2003 to 3/2006): Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, and Set 5, and promo cards.
- Xen'drik Expeditions (2/2006 to 9/2007): Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, and promo cards.
- At least two other promo cards exist: Wilderness Survivor and Dungeon Delver, but I can't determine their provenance.
I've never played in a living campaign outside of classic Spycraft, so I have some questions about these cards.
- Are there more cards than are listed here, and are they freely and legally available?
- How were these cards distributed by the publisher? To the players?
- How were these cards used during play?
I am specifically interested in experiences with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 (as that's the system with which I'm considering using them). I am not interested in the acquisition, distribution, and use of player rewards cards for earlier edition (if any exist) and later editions (which I know they do).
"Who cares?": Some of the special abilities the cards grant are interesting and worth a feat, and I'm considering making such abilities available as feats in my home campaign, but before I do I'd like to know how common these special abilities were among Living Campaign adventurers (hence the question about distribution) and how the cards were used so I don't accidentally implode the campaign by offering some card abilities as feats (hence the question about use).