I am in the middle of building a campaign and part of it takes place in the Athas. I am wanting to present the party with an actual threat towards the end of their stay in the hellacious world of Dark Sun by way of a Sorcerer King. In order to do so, I was wondering if a Sorcerer King had already been stated up (either officially or 3rd party?) I may be decent at encounter building, but am terrible when it comes to building a balanced monster.
Searching the compendium for solo controller leaders as examples gave me a bunch of Sorcerer Kings from the Dark Sun creature catalog!
So, in short, Yes, sorcerer-kings have already been given official stats.
- Andropinis, Sorcerer-King (Level 25 Elite Controller Leader)
- Dregoth, Sorcerer-King (Level 30 Solo Controller)
- Hamanu, Sorcerer-King (Level 27 Solo Soldier)
- Nibenay, Sorcerer-King (Level 29 Elite Controller)
- Tectuktitlay, Sorcerer-King (Level 22 Elite Artillery Leader)
- Daskinor, Sorcerer-King (Level 20 Artillery Solo)
Scale the level to your liking and you're good to go!