I've been working on this for months. and I keep running into walls because I'm trying to find out what clicks.
Here's what I know I want:
- 6 levels in bard enough for suggestion
- going through levels 10-20 as heartwarder
- A focus on Enchantment and Illusion magic
- Being the party face, while being a thief and Intel gatherer
- Having as many of my abilities be fueled by charisma as possible so I'm SAD
- use of slippers of battle dancing
Because of this I know I need these feats: Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Spell Focus(Enchantment) and Elusive Target — and before anyone asks Slippers of Battle dancing can only be used to their potential on move actions, so things like travel Devotion will not work. Yes I know about humans — I'm still deciding if I should run a half-elf or a silverbrow — and yes I know about flaws, this build wouldn't be possible without them.
And I know I will probably need improved trip to make the most of it, but if there is a way to get it without combat expertise (which I honestly consider useless) it would be greatly appreciated.