I finally have a character in a Vampire the Dark Ages game who got to 7th Generation via Diablerie and saw that his new Trait Max is 6. As far as I am aware that means that in addition to his Attributes now having a maximum rating of 6 his Clan Disciplines can now go to 6 as well.
So I went to read up on Vicissitude 6 since he already has it at 5 and saw the following 9 powers listed:
- Body Arsenal: Transform the bones in your body into weapons
- Blood of Acid: Permanently make your vitae highly corrosive
- Chiropteran Marauder: Transform into a huge, flying bat
- Ecstatic Agony: Change the pain of wounds into pleasure
- Entrail Saraband: Turn your bowels into writhing tendrils
- Graft Life to Life: Attach the limbs of one person to another without it becoming useless
- Living Testudo: Use a victim as a living weapon and shield
- Plasmic Form: As Bloodform, except you can move and hold any shape as a pool
- Skin Trap: Peel off a layer of skin to use as a net
Would spending 25XP to get Rank 6 give him all of those powers?