This question already has an answer here:
So this is my problem, spell caster with a bow.
- Equip bow as free object interaction (PHB.190)
- draw and load ammunition as part of ammunition property (PHB.146)
- end of round 1
- Release one hand from the bow (Not an action )
- Draw spell focus as a free object interaction
- cast a spell preforming its eventual somatic component with the same hand as the focus (Source: 5e System Reference document p.102)
- end of round 2
Round 3 (here the problem starts)
- Sheathe spell focus as a free object interaction (could probably drop it but would rather not)
- RAW I would need to use a free object interaction to equip the bow two-handed again. but again according to this the intent is manipulating objects or picking objects up. All my character does is move his hand
- draw and load ammunition as part of ammunition property (this is also a part that requires the character let go of one hand of the bow to get the ammunition)
- end of round 3
What are your thoughts on this does the rule RAW or RAI (from credited sources) support this?