Game Programming student.
Currently learning Java. Developing in the most inefficient manner possible: Notepad++, javac, java emulator, and then the Jconsole. At least I am using a batch file to to compile and run the class files.
Current project: I am making a teamspeak like program except with a native dice roller. Yes I do know that TS3 has dice roller plugins.
Progress so far:
- Server application that opens concurrent threads, FTP and Client Chat, on two separate ports
- Client application that you can chat from, download and upload files to/from the server.
- Displays the files that are on the server in the client application
- Sounds that play when someone connects/disconnects the chat server, incoming messages, and file transfers.
- Clean up of dead sound clips
Works in progress: - Start voice threads that are connected in the Server and Client apps - Dice Roller buttons in the client app that simulates the dice roll and displays output in chat window - Some user settings options that are persistent through application
Member for 3 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 13:36