308
reputation
3
7

A-Lloyd

100% geek 80% of the time. the other 20% is sleeping or when i blank out and soar through the cosmos with my mind. Im a casual player, i like alot of stuff and have no single favorites. Though, Elder Scrolls, Star Wars, Legend of Zelda, D&D, and Pokemon are top 5 on equal footing. I know alot of stuff about a lot of stuff, but rarely anything useful in the real world. though i Philosophize alot about everything, i also love telling stories and creating fiction. Though as you can tell i suck at grammar, and i tend to make up words that sound right but arn't. I am playing Starwars Xwing miniture game, and D&D, with the ocasional random MMO and WiiU game.

1
answer
1
question
~6k
people reached
  • Independence, MO, United States
  • Member for 2 years, 9 months
  • 4 profile views
  • Last seen Nov 1 '16 at 19:49

Top network posts

We respect a laser-like focus on one topic.

Top tags (4)

Score 0
Posts 1
Posts % 50
Score -1
Posts 1
Score -1
Posts 1
Score -1
Posts 1

Top posts (2) All Questions Answers | Votes Newest

Badges (10)

Gold

Silver

3

Rarest

Bronze

7

Rarest