Experience. Playing D&D (5e) since November 2017: as DM for two different groups in a homebrew campaign and as PC in various other homebrew worlds.
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
My campaign Elaria's Quest, in two groups:
- L15: Sethi (tiefling fiend warlock), No-One (minotaur conquest paladin), Ulrich Kessler (animated armor eldritch knight/abjurer), Idris (undead half-elf mastermind rogue).
- L9: Mary Fay (human revenant necromancer), Kinga (tiefling grave cleric), Nana (human open hand monk), Xango (dragonborn war cleric).
Another campaign of mine:
- L5: Agnes (human storm sorcerer), Donna (half-elf vengeance paladin).
My Player Characters:
- L8 Yagnar, wildhunt shifter moon druid 5 / beast ranger 3
- L3 Nihíbu, yuan-ti hexblade 3
- L7 Lainathiel, eladrin conjurer wizard (L7)
- L7 Zumain Lasollor, protector aasimar kensei monk (L7)
- L3 Vadruk, half-orc ranger (campaign stopped; D&D 3.5e)
- L6 Dosashi, lizardfolk sun soul monk (campaign stopped)
Member for 3 years, 2 months
1,415 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 14:51