Experience. Playing D&D (5e) since November 2017: as DM for two different groups in a homebrew campaign and as PC in various other homebrew worlds.
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
My campaign Elaria's Quest, in two groups:
- L15: Sethi (tiefling fiend warlock), No-One (minotaur conquest paladin), Ulrich Kessler (animated armor eldritch knight/abjurer), Idris (undead half-elf mastermind rogue).
- L7: Mary Fay (revenant necromancer), Kinga (tiefling grave cleric), Ukhlan (forest gnome glamor bard), Elrohir (wood elf gloomstalker ranger), Tabetha (aarakocra monk).
My Player Characters:
- Lainathiel, eladrin conjurer wizard (L7)
- Zumain Lasollor, protector aasimar kensei monk (L7)
- Yagnar, wildhunt shifter moon druid 3 / beast conclave ranger 2
- Vadruk, half-orc ranger (L3, campaign stopped; 3.5e)
- Dosashi, lizardfolk sun soul monk (L6, campaign stopped)
Member for 2 years, 4 months
1,307 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 14:38