Experience. Playing D&D (5e) since November 2017: as DM for two different groups in a homebrew campaign and as PC in various other homebrew worlds.
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
My campaign Elaria's Quest, in two groups, consists of:
- L16: Sethi (tiefling fiend warlock), Ulrich Kessler (animated armor eldritch knight/abjurer), Ketanjal (tabaxi ranger / assassin / warlock).
- L11: Mary Fay (human revenant necromancer), Kinga (tiefling grave cleric), Xango (red dragonborn war cleric / scout fighter), Aranimir (illusion wizard / arcane trickster).
My Player Characters:
- L10 Yagnar, wildhunt shifter moon druid 7 / beast ranger 3
- L5 Anima, warforged echo knight
- L5 Movek Daywatcher, goliath paladin of redemption
- L3 Nihíbu, yuan-ti hexblade
- L3 Vadruk, half-orc ranger (campaign stopped; D&D 3.5e)
- L6 Dosashi, lizardfolk sun soul monk (campaign stopped)
- L7 Lainathiel, eladrin conjuration wizard (campaign stopped)
- L7 Zumain Lasollor, protector aasimar kensei monk (campaign stopped)