- Find me at Contact me on Codementor for python3, data science, pandas and visualization related mentoring, freelance work, and code review.
Stack Overflow Answers
- If my answer helps you, please remember to vote it up or accept it.
- Here is a table of all my SO Answers
- From StackExchange Data Explorer
- Jupyter Notebook for data exploration of answers.
- I have no affiliations to declare
- I am a user of many packages, and will include links to appropriate resource documentation and often, to Real Python, if the link is relevant to a question.
- I hold a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and my domain experience is hardware test engineering with an emphasis on automation and analytics. I learned python specifically for this application.
- Over the years, I have gravitated to applied data science and analytics
- It offers a broader market to apply my knowledge.
- I love using python
- I love organizing and visualizing data
- It's interesting to extract meaning from the data
- I have a growth mindset and love learning.
- For exercise, I do spinning and weights.
- For fun, I read, and play D&D (2nd and 5th edition).
- Certifications & Projects
- Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn
- If an answer I've provided has helped you, please connect and endorse my skills.
Some of my favorite python sites include the following:
- Real Python
- Python Documentation
- Podcast: Talk Python to Me
- Podcast: Python Bytes
- Jupyter Lab
- Excel: there's a lot of preexisting data