There are plenty of discussions and chats throughout the internet of how Resilient Sphere spell works etc.
You can read that:
- The sphere functions as a wall of force
- It can be negated by dispel magic
- Inside the sphere subject can breathe normally
- The sphere cannot be physically moved either by people outside it or by the struggles of those within
- Spells cannot pass through a wall of force in either direction, although dimension door, teleport, and similar effects can bypass the barrier
- Gaze attacks can operate through a wall of force.
One of my players' characters frequently uses Resilient Sphere spell which makes him in game terms a godlike creature. Inside the Sphere he casts Summon Monster spells, uses psionics, etc. I am just trying to figure out what exactly he can do inside the sphere.
Is it a question of Line of Effect / Line of Sight rules?
What types of spells and effects (hex, gaze attacks etc.) can be used by a wizard in offensive way through a Resilient Sphere?