So I am currently playing a vine leshy ninja in Pathfinder 1e. I am taking the Acceleration of Form ninja trick and Boots of Striding and Springing. Important information that you need to know before I ask the question:
- The race’s speed is listed as 20 feet.
- The boots give a +10 bonus to base speed. This is an enhancement bonus.
- Haste increases all forms of movement by 30 feet to a maximum of twice the subject’s normal speed using that form of movement. This is an enhancement bonus.
So my question at hand is: how do these interact?
So far me and my gm have come up with three possible answers:
- Haste doubles race move speed, replaces boots as they are both enhancement (Total 40 feet).
- Haste doubles your move speed, replaces boots as both are enhancement (Total 50 feet).
- Haste doubles your move speed - but the enhancement bonus to base speed is different than bonus to total speed and as a result they stack (total 60 feet).
What is the proper interaction between these effects?