Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Role-playing Games Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I'm trying to dig up info on a game I played years ago, here's what I think I know:
- The name was most likely Challenge.
- Made use of premade character cards in some way.
- Mark Rein·Hagen may have been the designer, prior to White Wolf.
- Published several months before Vampire: The Masquerade.
- Came in a box, same size as the old D&D basic rules box (the red box).
- Cover art was probably by Joshua Gabriel Timbrook.
asked Mar 2, 2012 at 14:00
Do you mean"The Challenge"? Published 1990.
Here is a link to the details.
The Challenge - listing game Geek
answered Mar 2, 2012 at 14:40
7,53422 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.