My monk is a multi-class character (Monk 9/Paladin 8) in a homebrew 5e campaign and clearly does not have too many ki points as level 17 character. I also find it inconsiderate and boring when burning through ki points in just a few rounds to attempt to stun a monster (which is even more challenging with Legendary Resistances).
What spells, feats, skills, class features, etc. can help monk to successfully perform a stunning strike? (5e and Unearthed Arcana)
Some solutions I am aware of after extensive research:
Increase monk's wisdom ability score
- Feats: Resilient, Observant, Prodigy (UA), etc.
- Items: Tome of Understanding, Ioun Stone, Book of Exalted Deeds. Maybe more?
- Spells: Wish. Maybe more? Any way to temporarily increase WIS?
Negatively affect target's Constitution Saving throw:
- Spells: Bane, Bestow Curse, Contagion, Glyph of Warding (indirectly). Maybe more?
- Class Abilities: Wizard's Portent, Sorcerer's Bend Luck. Maybe more?
- Items: Nothing in 5e and UA?
- Other: Inflict exhaustion condition level 3, make monster own a treasure from a Mummy Lord's Lair. Maybe more?